Monday, August 19, 2013

I am BACK!

After a lengthy hiatus from blogging, and completing my masters degree, I am ready to get back into the blogging world.  I am hoping to post a few pictures of where we have been in the past year.  But first I have to figure out how to use my new computer!


This summer we have been busy camping and enjoying our time up north.

Jenna just celebrated her 6th birthday and chose to go out to lunch at Senior Lucky's with the family.
 Taylor wanted a picture with her dad too!
 
To end our vacation we made time to visit our favorite Empire beach.  Jenna modeling below!


The girls have gotten their back to school haircuts and are getting ready to start school.
 
We also have spent a lot of time with our friends and family this summer. 

 
Taylor is starting travel soccer and is getting ready to start 4th grade.  This week Taylor is heading off to camp Roger for summer camp with her friend and cousin Great. The girls are so excited.
 
Jenna is home just dying to be like her big sister and getting ready to start 1st grade.  We are excited to finally have the girls in the same school, even if it is only for one year.
 
 


No comments: