Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June

So here is a long string of posts, as I am playing catchup for quite some time of no postings .
Another day at the pool with these two beauties! Only a couple weeks into summer break and we are staying busy. Off to Elf Rapids camping this weekend.


Katie's baby shower. These girls had a blast. Jenna can't wait to have Kaelyn and Eleanor over to play.

Last soccer game. What a fun first season, we are already looking forward to next year.
The Woolman clan together again. It was great to have Aunt Jaime and Kirsten home for a week.Three munchkins in the pool.Taylor and her best friend Anna. The first week after school was out we already had to have 2 play dates. A little timid at milking the cow.
Taylor loved the bunnies. She is begging to get one.
Tay was dying to ride the horse.
Jenna and I met Jaime and Kirsten for a picnic at the Splash pad while they were home. It was such a beautiful day I was sad to leave and go to work.
Jenna and Kirsten at the splash pad!Taylor started her golf lessons this summer and is doing great. Can't wait to hit the course as a family.

Katie and I at the beginning of the night! My first time golfing in almost 10 years and only my third time ever.
Brad and I had a lot of fun, I am excited to go again. Gonna have to get some clubs for myself.
Jenna by the pool being goofy and stealing my sun glasses.Taylor just relaxing, she is getting too old.

No comments: