Monday, October 25, 2010

Cutest kids ever!!

Jenna has become quite the little bike rider lately. Everyday she asks to go to the park to ride her bike! Today we met Rachel and Max at the park, aren't these the two cutest kiddo's ever! Max wasn't so sure about Jen at first, but then he was following her everywhere trying to be a big boy and sit on the bricks with her.



She looks too big!


Sweet baby!





Wow, I just can't get over how big she looked today, such a sweet girl.

Jenna and I are really having some good times together now that I am home every morning with her. Though I am still try to adjust to the second shift deal it seems to be working out okay.
One last thought to wrap up these 'make up' posts.....
Thanks Dad and Nancy for a great weekend..
We went and spent the weekend at my dads, but I didn't get any pics.
I really need to get a new pocket camera because we had a great time with Dad and Nancy this weekend, but I didn't take my 'big' camera. We really had a great time, the forecast wasn't good but we ended up having beautiful weather. We went for walks, flew kites, went for ice cream, rode bikes and visited all of dad and Nancy's 'hunting houses'. Taylor was really into checking out the deer blinds and she said that her and Grandpa saw a deer but forgot the gun!! I guess I am going to have to send her hunting soon, watch out Grandpa I am not sure she could keep quite long enough to even sit down.



No comments: