Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Animal Kingdom

So, I am making up for some lost time... after not blogging for so long I am sharing each step of our trip with you. We are having such a good time. We are sad to say our time is almost over. But since I do have time at night I am trying to blog now, because I know when we return home I will never have time.



Today we visited Animal Kingdom (after some debate this morning). We were unsure of which park to visit today, but I think we made a good choice. We really liked AK.



Here is a picture of Brad and the girls. Behind him is where the monkeys were playing. Jenna was asking all day to see some monkeys! The girls and I in front of the tree of life. It is a huge tree with several carvings of all different animals.

We watched a show, It's tough to be a bug, we saw Nemo, a musical, (Brad says he has no desire to ever see another musical!) and rode a few rides. He is a picture of the roller coaster Taylor went on twice. Now... she has been on several rides and small coasters at Michigan Adventure and Magic Kingdom, but this was her first REAL one. And after riding twice (once with me and once with Brad) she had enough. She was clinging to me at the end.



We stopped for a snack in shade!



FINALLY, we found a ride for Jenna. She was excited for once she didn't have to sit this one out. (I still did though, I am not a fan of spinning rides)






And then on the way out we stopped in the bone yard at the play scape to let the kids run and play for a bit.



We have had such a good time exploring all the parks we really wish we had more time (and money) to keep going! I already know I am going to want to come back and see more. Plus I love the weather. I don't feel like I am getting much of a tan though!!





No comments: