Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun in Tenessee

This past weekend we ventured out to TN to visit the family. We took the 8 hour drive with our friends the Lear. We rode in their motor home and pulled our pop-up behind. (Somehow I missed a picture of this!)
Taylor got to visit with her Unlce Timmy, whom she did not want to leave. I told her today that he called today to see how her first day of school went and she was so glad to hear that he missed her as much as she misses him!
The Lear's. Hangin out on the back of the boat. Taylor and baby Kirsten. Both kids where so excited to see their littlest cousin. We were too, we miss her so much.
Kirsten is not so sure about her cousins!

Jenna and Kirsten, pretty soon you wont even notice the year between them.

Taylor driving uncle Timmy's new boat.

Jenna had a couple long days on the boat!

Jenna takin a ride with uncle Tim. Jen loved the Jet Ski

Elizabeth, Jenna and Tay tubing. I can't believe that I let Jen go, because after that I went with Tay and there were times that I though we might get thrown out and in the end we did!!

Daddy and Jen.

No comments: