Sunday, August 24, 2008

Michigan Adventure

Last Wednesday I took Taylor to Michigan Adventure for the first time. It was a long day... we left home at 8:30 am and did not get home until almost midnight. It was a little ruff beginning for Tay, she was tired by the time we got there. But after she warmed up we played in the water park for about 4 hours or so and then we hit the rides for another 4hours. Unfortunately I didn't get the camera out until the end. Taylor and I joined 30 other 'work friends' as Taylor calls them. Overall Taylor rode about 10 rides even one little roller coaster, and I didn't even get to see it. I had left to go ride one myself. Taylor made some new friends Megan and Jenna. She is already asking when she gets to see them again!!! (They are 9 and 14, Stacy's daughters) It was fun and exhausting. Can't wait until next year.
I was a little slow with the camera. Taylor had to ride with Jenna on her lap because she was too small. There were several rides that she couldn't get on yet... at the rate she's growing she'll be 8! It was funny, on the last ride, all of the kids that we met there ended up on the same ride and we didn't even realize it until they were getting on. Even though they were all tired they still enjoyed the last ride.

No comments: