Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fun in the Sun

The first thing we found when we got home on this hot day was a turtle in our front yard. Taylor was a little timid, and couldn't figure out why she could only see one of his legs. I think we scared him pretty good, but eventually he scampered off away from here!
And FINALLY mom let her play in her new sprinkler. In her new little bikini that she thinks is a little weird. Jenna pics didn't turn out so well because it was so sunny. But she walked all around the yard pushing her little bike. A few times she even surprised herself a little by walking into the sprinkler!!
After a long night the girls were looking out the window, saying goodnight to Kimmie. They are getting so big.
Taylor also came home today with her certificate of completion for 3 year old preschool. I told her that it made me sad, and she was like, "why are you sad". I told her I can't believe how old she is getting and it makes me sad. She already thinks I'm cazy.

1 comment:

TinkerDot Designs said...

oh the pic of the girls at the door is soo cute! I think you should take one every year to show how they grow..wait..maybe that would be way too sad! :) they do grow so fast.