Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy Night

A very special thank you to Aunt Erika for coming over to babysit so mom could get the yard work done before our cookout tomorrow. But then after dinner the girls went outside to play. Next thing we know...... The girls have no pants on......... These two are monsters together. So then we came in and went right to the bath. I couldn't catch them together in their princess jammies. But Grace was nice and cute posing for the camera.

And here are the good kids. Lance and Jenna. Enjoyed playing inside nice and quietly while Erika and I cleaned up.

1 comment:

TinkerDot Designs said...

yGreat job on keeping up on the blog Monica..it looks great! and this pic of the girls running naked is hilarious. I have the blog for my business, but after I saw yours I decided to start "the beamer family blog"..yeah, well, that still hasn't gotten a first post..so now I am making my tinkerdotdesigns blog a business AND family blog :) I just need to update it more! I am inspired now!
Great cookout today..sorry we had to leave so early. :(