Sunday, April 27, 2008

Work, Work, Work

What a busy weekend. We thought we would start cleaning up the back yard, and think about what we had planned to do this spring... And the next thing you know we are getting a new deck. What we were going to do originally was just clean up the old deck and replace a few things. Once we got more into it we realized the whole structure of our deck was terribly wrong. So needless to say we demolished the old deck and now we have a new one!! With much thanks to Bryan, Brian, Josh, and Jeff. And as you can se the roof will be soon to follow!!!
Working Hard
What a mess!!!


And the girls played outside and enjoyed the day while the guys worked away!!



3 comments:

Jaime said...

WOW! What a project! Tim and I were talking about the things we want to do around our house this year. We were talking about the deck, but I am not ready for a mess again. He is currently clearing some brush and trees in the backyard behind the barn and fence. We are going to turn that into yard so we can have a fire pit and eventually a playset for the baby. I have felt a bit of movement the last few days but not a whole lot. I go back tomorrow morning for my next check up. OH, I got a new camera so I will be able to keep up no problem with pictures now! School is plugging away. I can not believe I will be done in 7 weeks! I had my last round of certification exams this week. I hope I passed cause then all I have to do is student teach in Jan-Apr. OK sorry I have blabbed your ear off. See you later!

TinkerDot Designs said...

Yay for the Woolman Family blog! What a great idea! I have a blog for my business, but I think I will have to start one for the fam. too..great idea :) Yay for your deck too. Maybe all of those guys can come build one for our house too..lol

O'Mara Family said...

Oh my goodness, what a productive weekend! Can't wait to come check out the new deck :)